a short instrumental hip-hop album to take a quick nap to.
1.) see yourself from the outside
• have you ever had an outerbody experience and saw your body laying down? i haven't but if you have, let me know.
2.) bring morning
• this was created on a wintry sunny morning in minnesota
3.) random concerns
• sometimes my mind races slowly before falling asleep
4.) the coolside of the pillow
• on a hot summer night, flipping the pillow over and over for cool comfort is a sport.
5.) i dreamt that you felt the same way about me
• sometimes i have dreams about crushes that feel the same way about me. either we are just hanging out or doing something more intimate.
6.) for shana
• this track is dedicated to my cousin shana hollins. she was incredible mother, and loving member of our family. i think she really liked my music too, always engaging with my facebook Katrah-Quey facebook page posts. she was tragically killed in July 2018. i miss her.
7.) i want to cuddle with you
• we all know someone that we want to cuddle with on a platonic basis.
8.) a lullaby from the sun
• this is one of my oldest beats i have ever released on a project (probably older than rainfall roots). i made this beat in 2003 or so. it fit the project so well, so i added as the final track.
Listen on spotify: open.spotify.com/album/0jbDI9q5MqjOQDEXS3NIHd
Listen on other streaming platforms: album.link/us/i/1439976832
Video playlist: www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyVFMIll62TIwl5TKPIYEbisgsyZgznpW